LOCAL

This is a group workblog for the Oni Comics series LOCAL.

"Perfect three-minute single. You're going to want this one. Trust me." - Warren Ellis
"Some of the sharpest slices of life the medium has ever seen. Highly recommended." - Brian K. Vaughan
"a rare and enviable thing... painfully easy to enjoy."- Gail Simone
"the coolest short film never shown on the IFC or Sundance Channel." - Sequential Tart
"best of 2005" - The Daily Oklahoman

Monday, March 06, 2006

on Local #4

Chris's Invincible Super-Blog:

In the best issue of Brian Wood's [and Ryan Kelly's!] miniseries so far, our erstwhile hero Megan learns that maybe doing things like letting guys come into your apartment and leave pictures of themselves isn't such a good idea after all. It's a fantastic bit of character development: Surprising, funny, and chilling at the same time, and I get the feeling that Wood's going to parley it into a turning point for the character in upcoming issues...

---

1 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Suffer27 said...

I recieved issues 1,3, and 4 as a birthday present from a good friend of mine,(she said half the fun is tracking down number 2). I recieved them on yesterday morning, and have read all 3 already.
I must say that these are amazing books and i throughly enjoy them. I have traveled alot, and recognize all of the cities so far and love your detail. Except I noticed all of the band stuff for RVA, but where was AVAIL? Sorry they are my fave RVA band.

Anyways, thanx a bunch. Yesterday was a great bday cuz I got these books.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home