LOCAL

This is a group workblog for the Oni Comics series LOCAL.

"Perfect three-minute single. You're going to want this one. Trust me." - Warren Ellis
"Some of the sharpest slices of life the medium has ever seen. Highly recommended." - Brian K. Vaughan
"a rare and enviable thing... painfully easy to enjoy."- Gail Simone
"the coolest short film never shown on the IFC or Sundance Channel." - Sequential Tart
"best of 2005" - The Daily Oklahoman

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Richmond Magazine talks to me about Local


brian_richmond
Originally uploaded by brianwood.

3 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Local #3 still scheduled for a 1/11/06 ship date?

Hope so! I'm looking forward to it!

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Brian Wood said...

it never had a 1/11 ship date... probably the 25th.

 
At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's cool. I got the 1/11 date from the Onipress site.

I'll look for it around the 25th.

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home